Resolute is committed to the highest standards of corporate governance and ethical conduct.
The Board and all levels of management have adopted the Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (3rd Edition) established by the ASX Corporate Governance Council.
Our corporate governance practices are based on best practice and comply with all applicable regulatory requirements. Follow the links below to view our policy documents online.
Key corporate governance documents
Policies to lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Board Charter
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Performance Evaluation Process
- Procedure for Appointment of New Directors
Board committee charters
Policies to make timely and balanced disclosure and respect the rights of shareholders
Policies to promote ethical standards and responsible decision making
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Whistleblower Policy